Normally, I don’t do things like these but hey, I’m open to trying new things. I was nominated for the unique blogger award, which I thought was kind of awesome. I’m glad that my blog is considered unique. It’s what I strived for when creating a ravenclaw library. I was nominated by JessicaMarie493, so thanks Jessica! I appreciate it!
Here are some rules involved in the unique blogger award:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. Current favorite song/album?
Right now, I’ve been on a Korn kick, listening to the Paradigm Shift. Excellent album by a pretty sweet band. It’s basically tiding me over until September when Fall Out Boy’s M A N I A C comes out.
2. Other hobbies besides reading and blogging?
I am a huuuuuuge gamer! Currently I’m on that Overwatch and Destiny grind. I usually play D.Va and Zenyatta in Overwatch and a Hunter in Destiny. I also do some photography, usually landscapes, my doggo and macros of flowers.
3. Favorite book you’ve read in 2017 so far?
Without a shadow of a doubt, it’s Scythe. The world building was super cool. I loved the different take on the Grim Reaper. Too often, he is feared when he shouldn’t be. He is only there to comfort us when we pass on. I highly suggest you all check out Scythe.
Here is the part where I nominate some friends:
I know that there is supposed to be more but these are the people I know, not super well, but we’ve had some conversations on Goodreads and stuff. I’ve been so busy that I’ve haven’t had the time to personal delve into all my followers blogs. I promise that I shall do it soon!
Questions for you guys:
- Biggest disappointment of the year?
- An underrated indie author that you enjoy and want to spread the love for?
- Go to comfort read when the world is just too much?
I hope that this was a fun little post! I enjoy doing other things besides book reviews, although I really do love book reviews.