I went to a couple of different thrift stores and found about 12 more books to call my own. I now need to expand my horizons and find other thrift stores because I am pretty sure I cleaned out all the stores in my town and the one next to me.
as always, I will link the Goodreads link to the books. there is one book on the list that I have read so I will link my review to that book as well.
- the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson
- the nanny diaries by emma mclaughlin and nicole kraus
- the handmaid’s tale by margaret atwood
- read my review of this book here.
- water for elephants by sara gruen
- tales from the secret annex by anne frank
- deception point by dan brown
- the diary of a young girl by anne frank
- the lost symbol by dan brown (book three of the da vinci code series; this was the crown jewel of the day. I had been looking for this book after purchasing the other three.)
- now and forever by danielle steel
- the fault in our stars by john green
- joan of arc: her story by regine pernoud and marie-veronique clin
- the lovely bones by alice sebold
the best part of this? all these books only cost me $10 dollars! go thrift store shopping! I will attempt to get these books read, along with the others that I had gotten from my last haul.