My name is Lacy! I’m the creator and sole writer of this blog. As you might have guessed from what this blog is called, I’m a Ravenclaw. I take my House very seriously and embrace the values that come with being a Ravenclaw.
I have always been about reading. It really took off when I read the Harry Potter series. Life after that series has never been the same for me and I’m forever grateful that I was allowed to read it and that my excessive reading was encouraged by my family.
other stuff i like
- Supernatural: except I’m not about that Destiel life.
- I also enjoy the shows: Lucifer, The Exorcist, Family Guy, American Dad, Bob’s Burgers (Tina is my spirit animal) and Spongebob.
- Photography: I love shooting macro shots (zoomed in) and my sister.
- Gaming: Overwatch is liiiiife. I’m currently in the 85th percentile as Zen on the PlayStation4. I also play D.Va and Mercy.
- I love the authors Danielle Steel and Jodi Picoult. They are instabuy authors for me.
book genres you’ll find me reading/crying over
- historical fiction/non fiction: give me anything tsarist russia and 16th century UK, please.
- YA: dystopians are my number one choice but I’ll read just about any genre in this area.
- romance: I am a hard core sucker for anything cheesey and romance-y.
If you would like to know anything more about me, drop me a line at the different links in the contact page. I’ve been told I’m pretty nice and I like to think I am. I love fangirling about books with anybody and if you love HP as much as me, chances are I already like you.